Wednesday 8 June 2011

SUMMER FASHION 2011:MEN

I'm not saying i'm into fashion, because i'm not. I am mainly into observing and watching the current trends. I know a lot of people who shop only at Topman/Topshop, H&M, Primark and all them other places and claim to be the most fashionable person around, when instead they're not. I try to go to alternative shops such as charity shops, markets and if i have some jeans, trousers, tshirts or hoodies that i like but have grown out of, i will make them into something else such as shorts etc.
But i'll give it a whirl, i personally think this summer is all about the shorts! Hide them floral print shorts and invest in some of these. I think black shorts are always a winner and goes with almost anything, but in the heat - something cool and light such as the blue or white ones would be best. I think it all depends on your tan colour. I am lucky that my tan is natural and quite good, so i can get away with wearing bright whites, flashy colours and typical blacks. 
I would say my favourite shorts out of these men would be the blue ones. They are quite European, quite vintage and looks really effortless. I will be on the hunt for some like these as i especially like the fabric (looks quite like its rolled up at the end). 

No comments: