Wednesday 8 June 2011

SUMMER FASHION:MEN

I have been looking online for some shorts like the ones i have just posted about. Here are some look-a-likes that do the job. I got these from topman, wouldn't normally shop there as i think its expensive (broke) but here are my picks.


Here are the shorts i found similar to the ones previously posted about. I would have to say my favourite are the blue and white striped ones (bottom left), they look summery and light and probably not uncomfortable to wear. I would probably wear it with some brown leather sandals and probably a normal white t-shirt. 
Also whilst looking for look-a-likes, i found some 'old man' styled shorts (top right). They don't scream summer fashion, but its fashiony. I would love to buy these, i think they would look great with a 

1 comment:

Mary James said...

I am an active reader for the segments / industry you have pointed at and i must rate this amazing writing a 10/10.
Clothing Wholesalers